Thursday 8 April 2010

Spring!

Well I think it has finally arrived! We have a glorious, and more to the point warm! sunny day here, for the first time in ages I have been able to ditch wearing the "Wooly Pully" whilst painting! :-)

Lots of work underway which I will share later in the month. In the meantime I have been working on building my Facebook page which I am really enjoying. Time now to give the website some badly needed attention! It has not seen new work in a while..Embarrased.
Exciting news is that the painting commission that I have donated to Team GBR has so far reached £800 on the bidding! Which is great because it means I am raising a decent sum of money which goes to support our Equestrian teams, including the Paralympic equine athletes, competing at the Olympics in 2012. The aution has a while to run yet so I am keeping fingers crossed for more bids! Check out the Team GBR site at http://auction.equestrianteamgbr.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Love the Picture of the Donkeys Deb. That's fabulous news about the Auction, I hope it raises loads for Team GB.. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please use this form to ask any question or make comments about my work. I look forward to hearing from you.