Tuesday 20 November 2012

Online Exhibition Society Of Equestrian Artists

Well the small works are not getting published here at the moment as I seem to be selling them "Off the easel" at the moment but they will be resumed very shortly!

Meanwhile I am proud to announce that the Society of Equestrian Artists Annual Exhibition "Horse In Art" is available online for the first time ever as a full slideshow of 230 works of art... Proud as the slideshow is my contribution this year to the Society, I hope that the artists are happy with what I have done and that I have been accurate with the information. (Checked and double checked! So fingers crossed. )

I was fortunate to have two works accepted into the exhibition this year and one of them has been shortlisted for the John Noott Galleries Best Oil Painting Award. Excited? Very! 

"Parthenon" Shortlisted for John Noott Galleries Oil Painting Award
 

Please take time to go to the website and have a look at the work on offer and remember that almost all the work is for sale and can be purchased by contacting the Society Admin through the links on the home page of the slideshow below.
Enjoy!

Horse In Art Slideshow



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this form to ask any question or make comments about my work. I look forward to hearing from you.