Saturday 30 January 2010

Technology....Duhh..

I can be computer illiterate at the best of times, so thanks to my friend Debbie of Tiny Treasures and Hericus Miniature Shetland Stud fame for explaining to me how to allow comments on my posts! Hopefully that feature is now working! Thanks Debbie!
Lots of work in the pipeline, but here is one I made earlier! These two are part of the new collection that I will be showing in my solo exhibition at Pendre Art in Cardigan at the end of April. Hopefully there will be around forty works for you to come and see.
 

This final pic is of Ant our Section D stallion - Panteryrod Royal Anthem - We are expecting his first crop of foals in June!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Debbie we can leave comments now. Love the painting of the Children. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please use this form to ask any question or make comments about my work. I look forward to hearing from you.