Tuesday 29 March 2011

Fabian Perez

Fabian Perez is an artist I have only recently discovered, strangely enough whilst looking for karate related stuff! ( Another thread to my life ) I love the narrative in his work which is reminiscent to me of Jack Vettrianos but not as dark and menacing as some of Jack's lesser known works. His site is well worth taking a look at www.fabianperez.com  




Here is also a link to a You Tube video with some accompanying music. Very good..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM3Q5-L5s7w

2 comments:

  1. I discovered him recently in a local art gallery. I cannot paint or draw, but his work makes me want to sell paintings. I really, really loved them, especially those that look like taken from some old pulp fiction stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Guillaume. I would love to paint alongside him and to learn from him, so I kno what you mean! He has a new spring collection upcoming at Whitewall Galleries, I don't know where you live but if you go to the link below you can download yourself an invitation.
      http://www.whitewallgalleries.com/index.asp

      Delete

Please use this form to ask any question or make comments about my work. I look forward to hearing from you.