Friday 4 March 2011

Welsh Pony and Cob Society AGM


I will be at the Welsh Pony and Cob Society AGM tomorrow in Cardiff to present a painting of Haighmoor Glain to Julie Evans of Haighmoor Stud. This beautiful mare was overall supreme champion at the Royal Wesh Show in Builth in 2010 and the Prince of Wales Cup winner. As such she is also the winner of the painting below. I am always nervous presnting these pictures, so I hope they will like it! This time I have done a head study and included the foal she had at foot at the time who I liked very much who is by Trevallion Hooch.

(Fronarth Victor x Brynithon Magical Lady) 2002
The 2010 George Prince of Wales Cup Winner,
The Tom & Sprightly Perpetual Cup Winner &
The Royal Welsh Supreme In Hand Champion & Cuddy Supreme Qualifier 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this form to ask any question or make comments about my work. I look forward to hearing from you.