Monday 17 September 2012

No 1 New Beginnings

Okay this is the very first of my new adventure with small "daily" paintings. I felt it was appropriate to choose a Welsh Cob as Number 1!

Very nearly fell at the first hurdle this morning as I could not decide what to paint! Took totally forever faffing about trying to decide! Note to self, get sorted out exactly what I am going to paint the following day before I pack up and leave the studio for the day and leave it out ready!

Anyway, for good or bad here it is. I found it very difficult to adjust to working this size, it s a tiny 5" x 7"

 SOLD
Number 1 "Welsh Cob Study" 5" x 7" acrylic on panel


As promised all of these little works will be available at very competetive prices, each one is signed, and dated and numbered and titled on the reverse. Postage is at cost of £1.99 You will recieve your painting wrapped n cellophane and bubble wrap in a jiffy bag to protect it in transit.
Any questions or to arrange alternative payment please email me debbie@debbiedunbar.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use this form to ask any question or make comments about my work. I look forward to hearing from you.